It is never easy to place a family member into aged care, and it is not easy to understand how the aged care system works.
The costs associated with aged care facilities are complex and can vary significantly depending on a person’s circumstances.
Moving into an aged care facility can also have a significant impact on social security benefits. Negative outcomes can often result when decisions are made without seeking advice.
If you or someone you care about may need to transition to aged care in the future, please contact us so that we can help you prepare for the financial and emotional decisions involved.
How do we help?
- We explain the process of being admitted into aged care- and give you what you need to know.
- We explain all the fees associated with aged care
- We guide you through funding options for the aged care facility, explain the different methods of paying the RAD (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) and help you make the important decisions i.e – Do you sell the home or rent it out?
- We explain the impact on Centrelink Pension entitlements, and present ways to still maximise Centrelink Pension entitlements
- We give you piece of mind, knowing that someone is on your side to help you through the process